| Some of the conditions which respond well to client centred holistic hypnotherapy include:
- Eating disorders, including difficulties in losing weight and maintaining a desirable body shape.
- Addictions, including smoking, drinking, drugs.
- Anxiety States including fears of flying, exams, public speaking, public performance, driving tests, dentists, surgery, of heights, dogs, open spaces, claustrophobia.
- Physical symptoms without apparent cause or which have resisted treatment including rashes, pains or stiffness, excessive tiredness, migraines, tinnitus, irritable bowel syndrome, insomnia.
- Partner Issues: Inability to attract a suitable partner, attracting the ‘wrong type’ of partner, too submissive/too dominant relationships, over- possessiveness, irrational fear of losing your partner, sexual difficulties, abusive relationships.
- Parent/child/sibling issues: Feelings of ‘disconnection’ from family members, ‘cuckoo in the nest’ syndrome, i.e. feelings of not belonging, irrational dislike, lack of love, inappropriate feelings and attractions, over dependence, irrational emotional outbursts, sibling rivalry, violent feelings, physical or emotional abuse.
- Emotional/Mental difficulties: Shyness, lack of confidence or self-worth, self-hatred, aggressive tendencies, excesses of grief, anger, guilt or resentment, depression,
- 'Life' Issues: Lack of success, cycles of failure, feelings that life or God are against you, lack of good fortune.
Regression Therapy or Past Life Regression Therapy can also help you understand:
- Patterns: What drives you and why? Based on events and goals over past incarnations. What goals did your soul set for you this time around? What have you learned or failed to learn? Have you achieved what your soul set out to do this time round?
- Yourself: Discover who you have been in past incarnations, i.e. what roles you have played. Learn about past achievements and failures, what goals you have set yourself and why you have chosen to be here at this time.